|Join the team|
We believe that education is the doorway to a better life and every child has a right to live well. , Dedicated Indians of America relies on volunteers and supporters to be able to help the children to go to school every year. In New Jersey, our youth members, work on volunteer opportunities, community work, and raise funds to support our mission to educate children in need. Together we can bring this change and make a difference in a child’s life.
Here are some of the ways you can join us and create an impact.
- Make DIA onto the list of charities at your work place. Make your colleagues donate to DIA.
- Become part of our benefit committee for the annual fundraiser
- Participate in our bi-monthly community events in New Jersey
- Become a member – (for children only age 5-18)
- Spread awareness, like DIA Facebook page
- Follow DIA tweets
- Attend annual fundraiser
- Sponsor a child’s education
- Spread the word around with your friends and family.
- Sign up to our newsletter